Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Planning Comittee

I am soooo excited to announce that I am assisting in the planning of.....

Take me out to the Races Night - In Memory of Vince Lascheid.

It will be awesome.

All we know so far is it will be at Peter's Place in Bridgeville (which by the way, AMAZING RESTAURANT/AMAZING OWNERS/AMAZING ATMOSPHERE)

On Sept. 12th from 5PM until 11PM.
$40.00 ticket will include...
Ownership of 1 hourse for the night
dinner buffet
ticket to the pirates game on Sept. 19th 12:35PM start at PNC Park
chinese auction/50/50 drawings/and a night of fun!!!!

Please stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...