Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catching up from the weekend...

Walliacha and I went to a lovely get together with friends this past Friday night.
Actually it was a cookout at a friends home and he went all out! We are talkin' marinated steaks/zucchini patties/marinated chicken/etc.
Everyone brought something (just a few things brought listed below) and it was amazing!!
Walt and I - Ham BBQ
Mindy and Russ - Fruit tree
Susie and Jeff - Colored Devilied Eggs
Here are a few pics....
A few of the partygoers at our table...
this is in Joe's backyard...
















Mindy and Russ...
















Jeff and Susie...
Here is a shot of the tent setup in the driveway...more friends....
Mindy and I...(we had to take our own..little blurry...next is the pic our helper took...
little off center???
LOL...
Little pic from around the campfire (or chiminea)...:-)
Waliacha and I being silly (this is my new facebook pic)
and serious....
THANKS AGAIN JOE FOR AN AWESOME EVENING AND AMAZING FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...