Thursday, June 18, 2009

TGIT...Is that a real saying?

TGIT...Is that a real saying? Oh, well, thank Goodness it is Thursday!
Npt alot to report today.
Went to the new Zumba class at the gym last night and it was great!
I love Zumba!!!
We had torrential storms here in PA last night and my tomato plant was knocked over...I got back from the gym and found it laying on the patio. By the time I saved it...half of the little green tomatos were knocked off. :-(
I felt verrrrryyyyyyy sad and mad. Oh well, what can you do.
I did find out that I will officially start my Six Sigma training next week - I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!
Have a happy and eventful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...