Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 
 
Visit Joyce and join the fun!

1. What are two or three expectations you have of yourself?

 a. I expect myself to bring joy to others and not hurt or pain
b. I expect myself to be there as much as I can for my family
c. I expect myself to always be the best I can be in any given situation and follow God's will each day

2. In what way does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring?

I live in a condo so I spruce up my patio every year with LOTS do flowers as you can see in the photo below. This year, I will get to do outdoor at my BF's house too though. We are planning to build a waterfall and pond with fishes!!! I am really excited for that project! If anyone has plans to share on one they have completed....I am all ears!!!






3. According to this site (Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina, Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Which one on the list would you most like to visit? Prettiest waterfall not on the list that you've seen in person?

I have seen Niagara but it was so long ago I do not remember any of it. I would definitely like to plan a trip there soon though! I love a good waterfall...see answer 2 above - hee hee!

4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager?

Nothing! I did it all. Not a single regret either! I love the person I am today and I think all the mistakes and screw-ups made me this way! My mother on the other hand may have a different answer for this one - she lost a LOT of sleep!  Sorry Mom!



5. Ham...yes please or no thank you? If you said yes please which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza topped with ham and pineapple?

Ham, no thank you. I prefer a good Honeybaked turkey breast! YUMMO!



6. Are you typical of your generation? How so?

I am not sure. I do not like to think that any generation has a stereotype.

7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool', 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you? Explain.

I love Act the Fool! If you cant laugh at yourself then you are not living. I have realized that I am such a tiny part of this whole big world...I am not that important at all! LOL - pretty amazing actually!

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I just hope everyone has an amazing Wednesday and I can't wait to read everyone's answers!


7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I found you over at the Hodgepodge. :-)
    Fun answers. Love that photo of you on the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I am now following you back from Hodgepodge! Your picture of the falls is amazing! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! I'm with you on the turkey and I love that you don't want to be typical, and you can laugh at yourself. And your first answer sounded like the prayer of Jabez. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nonnie! I loved that book Prayer of Jabez...I need to get that out and re-read it now. Turkey is the best and Honeybaked is the top for me!
      I hope you have a great day too - thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I read your answers too and they were great! I think it is our duty to act a fool with our fur children! I would not have it any other way! LOL
      Have a great day and thanks for commenting and stopping by!

      Delete
  4. The low maintenance of a condo is nice! We're building a house, but the lot is wooded and we won't have much grass at all. Hubs might be able to mow what there is with a weed eater : ) Mostly big trees and pine straw. I do love pretty pots on the patios though. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...