Friday, November 6, 2015
Friday Five...Five on Friday...Friday Favorites
Hi everyone!!!! I love all the Friday linkups! And I love Friday in general...ha! Who does not really, right?
Anywho...here are my five favorites for this week. I was in no way compensated for these opinions! These are mine and mine alone and every product was purchased with my own $$$.
1. This stuff from Essie is amazing! If you can find it, buy it! It was sold out in every store I went to so I finally bought it on Amazon. The link I lined to is available for Prime also if you are a member. It goes over any polish and makes it last FOREVER! It is so shiny and very chip-free and really is awesome stuff if you do your own nails!
2. I had to show you all this! I love my co-workers! I have so many awesome co-workers and I came into the office on Monday to find this adorable little girl on top of a huge plate of cookies all for me! Seriously, you gotta love her!!! What a way to make someones week, hugh? This adorable girl and the co-worker that got her for me are truly a favorite this week!
3. This is a new daily favorite! It is ....ready? ...Metamucil!!!!! It is the sugar-free punch flavor and I love it! I am drinking a 12 ounce glass of water with 2 tsp of Metamucil every day before lunch and it is amazing! I am full way quicker and not hungry all afternoon! This is my new favorite product and I think it is helping me lose weight as I am not hungry and eating all day long anymore! Awesome and regular! HA
4. I love this necklace! I got it for a steal on a clearance rack at Cato Fashions. It was regular priced around $15 and I got it for 2 as the tassel was unraveled. I took it home for $2 and repaired it and now I get compliments every time I wear it! If you have never checked out Cato, you need too! I love this store and their jeans are awesome and fit perfectly! So reasonably priced too - you will be amazed at the prices for everything!
5. I got this lipstick from Lord & Berry in a Birchbox and it is awesome!!! It is a perfect lipstick and the perfect color for me - they sent me the color called Shut Up and it is perfect! It goes on creamy and smooth and shiny! I am going to order twelve more tubes!! Love this soooo much!!!!!!!
Well, thats my Friday 5!!! Hope you all have an amazing weekend! And I cannot wait to link up and read everyone elses favs!
Anyone else miss Summer?
Anyone else addicted to subscription boxes like me? If so, which ones? I NEED MORE! HA!
Posted by Ann W