Friday, October 24, 2014

Walmart Beauty Box October

If you read my blog then you know I am a big fan of getting presents for myself. I have no significant other and I love gifts and presents - soooo I found a work around! 

I signed up for a lot of subscription boxes. I have tried them all! The only problem is that I am also kind of cheap so if it is not a value I quit pretty quickly! 

My all time favorites are Ipsy (a beauty product box) and Stridebox (running product box). They are reasonably priced and NEVER fail to excite!!! 


I have also recently quit a few (Grazebox and Birchbox because they are not worth the subscription value - in my opinion).

Recently, I came across one that I had not tried so I signed up!!!! It is called the Walmart Beauty Box!!! I just got my first one and it rocks!! It is chock full of full sized samples and all things that I cant wait to try!!!

Here is the box when it arrived!!!



A LARGE sample of Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream - I have wanted to try this but was way to cheap to buy it in case I did not like it!




Loreal Revitalift Deep Acting Moisturizer...so excited to try this also! My face needs all the moisture it can get!!!



This awesome full size lipstick - I love the color already!!! Perfect Fall shade so I am told and it looks terrific on!!!




Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel - I have never tried the clear gel deodorant but since this sample (again large sample) I think I am sold! It dries so quickly and you do not have to worry at all about it getting on your clothing!!!




A little Juicy perfume - this smells awesome! I have worn it to work all week!


This box was a major - YEA!!! I am so happy that I signed up for this subscription and cant wait to see what the Winter box has in store us!!!!!!


Hope yinz all have an amazing weekend!!!!!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...