Friday, October 17, 2014

The 3rd Annual Pumpkin Swap Link-up




Hi everyone!!! I love a good swap and this one did not disappoint!!! My favorite part of swapping of getting to find new and exciting blogs to follow and new friends to be made! Also, the excitement of getting that awesome box in the mail does not hurt either!
I am joining with Kristen and Becky in their 3rd Annual Great Pumpkin Swap.

Here we goooooooo...

I was partnered with Becky (one of the swap organizers) and she did an awesome job with everything she sent me - it was a package full of joy and fun - not just for me but for my "family" too!!!

What an adorable Halloween card!!!!




This is everything together out of the box...



Gotta tell ya, I love that she included by babies and they do too!!! These are a big hit!!!! Literally - they run around all day just batting them around!!!




Everyone loves a cute Halloween sock, no?!?!?! These are adorable!!! I love the Peanuts!!!




My all time favorite candy!!! And also a SUPER huge bag full!!!!!!! Yummy and amazing!! I may, or may not, already be done eating this entire bag - scary I know!!!!!!!!!!!!



This baby was gone before the box was entirely opened!!!!!! AMAZING!! There is nothing on this planet that equals the love I have for peanut butter and chocolate!



This has been my romantic lighting for the past week while I ate dinner! Bonus...it smells amazing!!!!!!!



And last, but definitely not least, a casualty! Thanks to the good ole post office...this adorable travel mug was shattered before it safety arrived at my home :-(
It is so cute and my favorite color but alas...there was no saving it...
It is the thought that counts on this one though and I love it!!!



Thanks so much for all the hard work you did organizing this swap!! It rocked!! I hope you enjoyed your things as much as I enjoyed mine!!!

Cant wait until the 4th Annual and also cant wait to see the link up and see what everyone else got!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked you treats! I'm so sorry that the tumbler broke! :( And your package didn't even have to go far! It's interesting to me that that broke, but the candle survived.....hmmmmm

    Thanks for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...