Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I am getting serious, seriously!

This is more than likely the 100th post where I have said some version of that! HA

But, I am serious! I work out like a maniac EVERY DAY and only maintain - that means I am consuming WAY too much food everyday!

For this post on - I am logging everything that passes my lips and finishing this weight loss once and for all! I have about 40 pounds to go and I need this done!!!!!!!!!!



Yea me!!!

PLEASE leave me comments with any tips and tricks you have for this sort of thing!! I am so frustrated that I keep saying this and then do not hold myself accountable and eat whatever I want!

HELP ME!!!! Thanks in advance - you guys rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...