Monday, March 14, 2011

Down 2.0

WOW!!!!

Time flies!

Sadly, this is my first post since last weeks weigh-in.

I had my second weigh-in and I was down 2 pounds...I was a bit disappointed but then when I reflected on the week; it was not too bad. I ate A LOT of cheese last Sunday at my niece Madelyn's birthday party since I was starving and was avoiding cake - LOL!!! Also, I only walked two days during the week and that was slow walking.



So, to combat that and ensure a bigger loss (I know, Weight Watchers says stick with 2 a week but I like more than that! MORE MORE MORE I say! :-) ) I already jogged two days (Saturday and Sunday for an hour each day)...see, motivation...YEAH~

Anyway, we shall see how the rest of the week goes but I am off to a good start!

I wanted to give you some kind of photo so I will leave you with this....had an awesome dream about this man last night (yes, we were playing frisbee and hanging out in his back yard in Michigan and then his friend pulled me aside and said he has a crush on me - LOL!!!!! Oh, how I love a great dream!!!!!!!!)




XOXO - Happy Monday all and if you see Kidrock tell him I say hello and YES I will marry him!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 2 pounds down! Too funny about the dream!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...