Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family, Flowers and Haloween

Here are a few miscellaneous pics from the weekend..
It was daddy's Biday on Monday Sept. 28 so we celebrated this past weekend at mom and dad's house.
Here is Poppy and KyKy blowing out his candles (on his Bethel Bakery cake-the family favorite)...

Here is MeMaw reading to KyKy...

My Halloween decor on the patio!!!!
A little more Halloween decor...I love this web (and I think the real spiders think it is real and are staying away - extra bonus!!! HA HA HA)

Flowers from my sweet baby (I love him sooooo many bunches!!!!!) There were so many in the bouquet that I split it ito two vases....this is vase 1
This is vase 2...soooooooooo pretty (I love you sweet baby!)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to your Dad.
    Like the decorations very cute. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...