Monday, March 9, 2009

Family "girl" Bonding


This past weekend was spent bonding with the girls in the family (minus our sister-in law)...

Mom and my two sisters were supposed to be going for their annual ski weekend which I usually pass on as I HATE snow skiing and being cold in general. The problem occured when the temperature soared to 70 degrees over the weekend. The slopes were solid ice so they all decided to shop at the Tanger outlet stores and spend the weekend in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is smack-dap in the middle of where they all live so it was decided they would spend the weekend with me at the condo and take advantage of free room and board. We had a great TIME!! Went to Tanger outlet stores and Our Lady of Grace Fish fry on Friday night. Also, went to see Slumdog millionare Friday night - it was wonderful!! Then, on Saturday, went to the strip district and the mall for a little more shopping. We got a great pic of everyone together at Primanti's Brothers in the strip - gotta love spending time with family!!!!!
PS - I am the one that "does not look like the other"...LOL. I am the dark haired daughter!!!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...