Monday, December 22, 2008

ODAAT

Wow!!!! I now remember the use of one day at a time....doing this break-up thing really sucks especially when you have to see each other all the time.
Anyway, it is a little easier today than it was yesterday and tomorrow will be even easier.
I just need to remember that everything happens for a reason and Walt was not the person for me....and the lesson I have learned is when there is an issue at the very beginning GET OUT then and it will be easier than having to get out months later. I should have waked away after that first month....oh well, again...LESSON LEARNED...
Please Please Please will all hot and available men line up and I will be with you shortly.....
:-)Love, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...