Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boys Stink!!!


Well, it's final - Boys stink! After yet another spat yesterday and "darling" Walt getting his fight on, I finally and officially quit trying. When he fights, its ...shut off the phone and disappear....this is not a healthy or adult way to argue and now for the fifth time I am finally done. He hung up on me yesterday afternoon and I have not heard from him since so when and IF I do....I will not be answering.....oh well, we made it to the 6 month mark....good enough.

So, I guess I am single .... Well, I am done ranting and maybe someday I will bump into a cute Normie at the Grocery store or gym and have some exciting dating stories to tell. trying to LOL :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...