Tuesday, November 25, 2008

X-Mas Tree Found!!

It's official. I have found (not just I, Walt and I), put up and decorated this years X-mas tree!! It is soooooo beautiful!!! The puddy tats love it too!!! We called Home Depot first and no trees yet....then went to Trax Farms and they only had the EXPENSIVE firs so far.....then went to Simmons farm on Route 19 and found our perfect tree!!!!!! I will post pics as soon as I upload them to the computer.
Also, I have found a new gym. Anyone that knows me, knows I love my gym...it is a little hole in the wall where everyone spits on the floor and stares at themselves in the mirror.....the problem is when the hole in the wall gym raises its prices to cost the same as a "real" gym, I gotta go to the real gym!! LOL My membership expires at the end of the year so this weekend I tried a few different gyms to decide where to go. LA Fitness was horrid!!!!!! I felt completely screwed-over when I left there....it was that high pressure sales and just awful!!! I would not go to their gym if THEY paid for my membership!! However, after I had given up hope that there was goodness left in the world I used a trial workout pass at Complete Fitness and I am hooked. I can't wait till the end of the year when I can switch!!!! If you live in Bridgeville, completely bypass even looking at LA Fitness or at least RUN FAST AND FAR when they start leading you to the section to the left of the front door where the negotiate their price (and tell you that today ONLY they will waive the 150 dollar initiation fee-that is the crock they use to get you to sign today)......it is the WORST FEELING in the world......Check out what this poor girl went through there ICKKY
and come down to Complete Fitness - they are soooooo nice and everyone was great!!!!
Oh, and PS, we did not get to ride horses last Saturday as it seems Rolling Hills Ranch has closed for the season.....oh, well better luck next year!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...