Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi again - It's Friday y'all!




It's Friday! It's Friday! Woo hoo it's Friday! Wish I was there .......... ahhhhh beach.........


And the market is STILL crappy - it is everything I can do to not call my 401k company....it is really hard to sit and read the stuff on the news and internet about the economy and stocks and falling this and that and not want to get out quick!!! But, according to excellent advice from my father (my financial advisor :-) ), I am ignoring it all and not touching anything! SCARRRRRY! I guess this is when I can be REALLY grateful that I have nothing to lose (LOL)!!!

On a lighter note, life is good as always....got my babies (cats), got my dude (Wallyacha), got my family, got a roof over my head, got lots of food in the belly, and got my health .....what more do I need?? NOTHING!!!!!

Absolutley HAD to share this with you....check out this CREEPY AD (it's real too that's the scary part-just give him a little Thorazine and he will be fine.....LOL)....


For the weekend plans....a little spagetti fundraiser dinner from Pasta Too with Wallyacha on Saturday and DCM meeting in Butler (voting and everything) on Sunday. yippee!!!!

As for the spagetti dinner - look at this creepy ad....



See ya next post - keep your eyes off the stocks..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...