Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Sauerkraut and sausage balls

Every holiday my dad loves to make these sauerkraut sausage balls for the family. They are delicious and everybody loves them! There are a lot of work but he has it down to a science. This year the kids are older and they asked if they could help make them as well. It was so cute seen them all in together. They mix everything together and then they have to roll it into balls and then bread them and fry them.

Here is the adorable assembly line…


My Dad takes this process very seriously…


Such cuties…


Here is what they look like prior to breading them and frying them.


I forgot a final picture but when I get to my parents for Christmas I plan to eat them so I will get pictures then.

If they sound good and you are interested, comment below and I will get the recipe from them over Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I was thinking while I was shopping I should have you find me something fun Steelers for my eventual son in law next Christmas lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a deal Julie! Just give me a heads up in advance as I will be graduating next December. I would love to help out and know all the places to get the "better priced" Steelers deals in the Strip and Carrick, PA. I can definitely hook you up! Marry Christmas and Hugs!

      Delete
  2. They sound really good but I would never take the time to do it. Enjoy!! Merry Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious! It definitely takes a certain type of person, someone that loves to cook, to make them...way too much work for me but I am so super happy my Dad enjoys doing it! YUM! Merry Christmas Terri!

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...