Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope and pray that this blog post finds you well no matter what your situation for Thanksgiving. As you all know I usually spend as much of my time as possible with my family.

My brother was in California for a week so we decided we needed to postpone our Thanksgiving for an additional week. We wanted to make sure he and his wife had time to quarantine before we met up for Thanksgiving.

Needless to say, that means I spent Thanksgiving here alone with my cats for the first year ever! My parents were together alone and my sisters families were together alone. It felt super weird! I was initially going to eat leftover Chinese but decided I had to have turkey. I ordered my dinner to go from the walnut grill. It was delicious! I got turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberries and crab bisque! Yum!




I just wanted to get on here and say how exceptionally grateful I am for the life I have today and for all of you my blogging friends!

I am off to read your blogs and look at your pictures and see how wonderful your thanksgivings were!

Stay safe, stay happy and stay blessed!

Happy Thanksgiving and hugs to each and everyone of you!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Love your upbeat attitude when a lot of folks are grousing about everything. We had dinner with our daughter and her family. The turkey and gravy turned out less than stellar, but at least we were together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can be thankful anytime and waiting to all be together is a great idea. I'll look forward to a whole bunch of family photos when you celebrate in a week or so! Your dinner looks and sounds good! Those Chinese leftovers will be good tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough not being with family on days like that. Especially when you always celebrate together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were alone too, so we made the best of it as you did. We have to do what we have to do.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had some turkey:) I'm sure you'll have a great time when you get together with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving! A different one here too. We celebrated alone too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I once spent Christmas alone as I was thousands of miles from family and I had no money to fly home. It was weird but I survived.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That meal looks yummy. Sorry your brother was away. Also, thankful for your blog.

    I have spent a bunch of Christmas and Thanksgiving's alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated Thanksgiving, Ann and Happy upcoming holidays! I’m so glad you had a delicious turkey meal. It was a different Thanksgiving, but we enjoyed it in our own way too.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...