Friday, June 25, 2021

Summer School

Hi everyone!!! I have missed blogging so much but nursing school is sooo intense and I have no had time to do ANYTHING but study!!!
I finished my first of four semesters with all As and Bs!!! Yay!!!!
I am now in summer school to finish Anatomy and Physiology I and II and Microbiology.
It’s a lot too but I decided that I need to blog - no matter what-so I can remember what this experience was like once I am a legit nurse!!!!
So, here we go ladies and gentlemen!
Also, I have been following so many of you, even without blogging, through your instagrams and Facebook and that has been wonderful!!!! I hope you are all well and I cannot wait to being posting and sharing again!!!
This week I am learning everything there is to know about the CNS and the brain itself!

Have a great Friday everyone!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yes, you go girl!! I'm so proud of you! Thanks for popping in! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Ann! Keeping up the good work. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you! You're killin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! I can't even imagine going back to school and having to study. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your wonderful successes. I am so very happy for you. We NEED more nurses and other medical personnel, especially now.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...