Friday, January 15, 2016

TGIF!

Yippee it's Friday!!! I am so happy!! This has been one long, hard week back in the office! Bring on 5:00PM!

I and joining all my favorite ladies today for all of the fun Friday link-ups!

Today I am going to give you my favorites that come to mind as I am sitting here at work getting ready to start the day.

1.  This is my new screensaver at work in honor of Valentines Day! If you love cats then you will get it. My BF is a dog lover and he has no idea what this means - LOL!



2. Thank goodness for my pretend beach and palm tree! With the freezing weather we have had this week in Pittsburgh, I need to pretend to escape!  I know it's about time (actually really late for the cold weather we normally have) but I am just not used to it yet!


3. I recently found these and they are my new work snack! I eat them right out of the bag!! They are soooo yummy! Where have you been all my life snap peas?!?!??!


4. My favorite caffeine in winter or summer. This tea is awesomely yummy! It is perfect for those stressful days at work!


5. Finally, my re-awakened love of coloring! When I am on a stressful conference call - this is perfect! Calms me right down and I can feel my heart rate and blood pressure go down immediately!  Seriously, its fantastic!


I hope you all have an awesome weekend full of everything that makes you smile!

Anyone else rooting for the Steelers on Sunday?!?!?! WHOOP!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
fridayfavorites3_zpsea6fc451-1



14 comments:

  1. I am right there with you on the freezing weather over here in Ohio. My son (who is 4) LOVES those sugar snap peas. He asks for them every week at the store and devours them. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Thats great you have a healthy eater!!!! I am now following you! You can follow me back at Annster's Domain if you want! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. need to get a good coloring book like that! so awesome! so glad i came across your blog! hope you'll stop by mine as well! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great to meet you! Thanks for stopping by! I am now following you! You can follow back if you want at Annster's Domain

      Delete
  3. I saw the thumbnail of your "slow blink" kitty picture and had to click through the 5 on Friday linkup to see it! :) I have two kitties and get a lot of slow blinks from them. So cute! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding me and commenting! I LOVE the slow blink...it's therapy! HAHA!
      I hope you have a snuggly weekend with your two fur babies!
      I am now following your blog - you can follow back at Annster's Domain if you want!
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I realllly need to get one of those coloring books!!! Everyone looks like they are having so much fun with them!!! I have to find those Green Giant sugar snap peas! Those are my favorite veggie snack but they are so hard to find in super markets!! Thanks for the tip! =)

    Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a great weekend also! I visited your blog and am now following you! The earphones on your blog are amazing and I am now crushing on them too! So cute for a cat lover like me! You can follow me back at Annster's Domain if you want!

      Delete
  5. Happy Friday! That mini beach is actually so cool and I'm glad you discovered snap peas. ALL of my friends despise peas :/

    One World, Too Many Pages (formerly TheDonkeyInvasion)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by an dfor commenting~I am now following your blog! You can follow back at Annster's Domain if you like! Have a great week!

      Delete
  6. I bought my daughter a bunch of coloring books but I need one for myself lol. Although I have saved a ton of pages on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! I had no idea they have them on Pinterest! Thats great-thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  7. I love your office beach! So cute. I got coloring books for Christmas and think a little coloring time might be in order this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cole! I hope you got in some coloring in over the weekend! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love your blog and I am now a follower. You can follow back at Annster's Domain if you want.

      Delete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...