Friday, February 28, 2014

Ipsy February

Here it is...my Ipsy bag for February! Have I mentioned how much 

I love Ipsy!?!?!

The cute zipper pouch...they send a different pouch each month. These are awesome for an organization freak like me!!



Here is a skin mask by Skyn. I am trying this on the weekend after my long run for an at home spa night!!


Here are some fun eyelashes. I am waiting for a fancy night out to get to try these out!!! hee


This is an awesome cream eyeshadow. I am trying this tonight when I go out.

And finally this awesome lip gloss!!! I can tell that I am going to be loving this color for spring!

The best thing about Ipsy is almost every sample is full size and you can really tell if you like a product or not.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Ipsy!!!

Already waiting for March!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...