Thursday, August 18, 2011

Drawing a Blank




I have nothing to say today...



Scarrrrrry I know.



I had a Leadership presentation yesterday and I stressed about it for a month!



It went amazing - I was sooo happy and was able to sleep last night! YEAH!!!!



Here is my picture from before I left - I never wear makeup anymore and I actually did for the presentation so I figured I better get a shot of it! HA!



Also, Josie the new kitten and Kidrock and Angelica (the twin cats - about 7) are getting along very well! No cat fights and lots of tolerance by the older kids to just walk away when they are jumped on! YIPPEE!!!!



Hope everyone has a great Thursday - Friday is almost here!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look very nice! I'm glad your presentation went well. I hate talking in front of a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...