Thursday, June 30, 2011

6 Days Till "Pimpin'"

COUNTDOWN TO KIDROCK!!!















I may lose half my followers with this post but I hope to convince you to open your minds.....HA!!



I love Kidrock - he is soooo hot and sooooo sweet - I actually met him before a concert in Pgh a few years ago and he is soooooo humble and down to earth I fell in love - really!!!


His cousin passed away from addiction and he sings so many heartfelt and beautiful songs along with the others that I cannot mention!


I am going to the concert with my bestest buddy Sherry and a friend of ours Ed. It is going ot be interesting to see their reactions...I gave them CD's so they knew what they were getting into - HA!!!!


Anyway - 6 MORE DAYS UNTIL KIDROCK - and I know one of my bloggy friends' husband works on Roberts (Kidrocks) car and I would not protest if she showed him this blog post and gave him my address...I live in a condo with a big parking lot so his tour bus would fit JUST FINE!!!!!!!!!!


Love to all and Happy Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. KID ROCK????? Hilarious! You go, girl.
    Sounds like a great time to me!!Have you already picked out your outfit? I am so lame... that would be my first thing to do! HA.

    If I find out that you threw your panties on stage, I will defriend you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a couple of his songs that they play on the radio! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, You're fun! I was counting down to U2 on my blog a week ago so I know how you feel. You'll have a great time.

    I like some of his music and he definitely has that quality about him that makes him very appealing :)

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...