Monday, October 11, 2010

Friend Makin Monday!


1) Do you prefer talking or texting? Definitely talking!!! It seems I talk fast and alot and I just cannot seem to text all that information quickly enough and I get frustrated when I try to text!!!

2) Do you make your bed everyday? Absolutely-it cuts down on the amount of cat hair I have to sleep in :-) LOL!!!

3) What sounds do you hear right now? silence!!!!!!!!!!! at work non the less!!!!

4) List three things that you always carry with you: cell/blackberry, gum, and tooth flossers

5) What are your favorite TV shows? Survivor, Amazing Race, and Biggest Loser!!!!!

6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Rock climbing-outdoors - no gyms for me!!!!!!

7) What is your favorite drink? water and coffee - it's tie!!

8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family: We get together EVERY CHRISTMAS!!!! No matter what - the WHOLE family!!!!!!!!!!! We do an annual cookie baking weekend every Thanksgiving to prepare the Christmas cookies every year - I think last year we made a total of around 200 dozen cookies!

9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today: bubble bath at the end of the day!!!!!!!

10) Share something that you're thankful for today: Family and friends that are amazing in so many ways!!!!!

Now it's your turn to share you answers! Happy Monday Friends!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I want to do a big cookie exchange!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, a bubble bath sounds so good! Hope you enjoy it. :)

    If you have a moment, pop on over to my blog {twentythreeandthree.blogspot.com} and enter my giveaway!

    Have a great week.

    Brandi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 200 DOZEN cookies? WOW! That's alot of cookies! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I come to this cookie exchange? It sounds wonderful. I don't need any cookies, I'll fillup on dough!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...