Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Recipe

The report is: Day four of eating reasonably and working my butt off is going amazing! I did not cheat once yet - have not even wanted to...I am again sooooo motivated which is great! My new roomate is being sooooo supportive and helpful which is also great! And - tonight is date night - so, what could be better?!?!?!??!

I tried this new recipe for a type of raspberry slushy that I was linked onto by Kek. It was amazing!!!! It is three simple ingredients and really yummy...if you are looking for a frozed treat - try it, it is great!!!



Here is the recipe.

I forgot the vacation pics again today but will definitely post later today.

Have a happy, safe and enjoyable day!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...