Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday - Monday!

Happy Monday to all! I am not sure that I have anything exciting to report at all.

I spent my weekend at "wrap-up" meetings for other meetings and cleaning and STILL waiting for the hummingbirds....

How much fun does that sound like?

I did get ALL my flower pots up around the deck and I will get pics and post those tomorrow.

I am the new Area 60 Newsletter editor and also chairperson for the 2010 D.O.S. YIPPEE!!!

I was supposed to do dinner with a great friend tonight and she just had to cancel so I am now going to go home on time and to Body Pump and ZUMBA classes!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

I am also back on my strict losing weight plan....

Today is Day 1 and I will weigh in tonight and report back weekly with the MASSIVE WEIGHT LOSS NUMBERS....how is that for positive thinking?!?!??

Just wanna be bikini ready in three months!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So ya missed dinner? What a way to begin a "weight-loss" plan. Gosh if I could miss breakfast and dinner, I could double my planned losses, and keep up with the stock market!

    "Just wanna be bikini ready in three months!!!!!!!!" Yeah...ME, Too!
    Steve E. -burp!

    We'll be waiting for your updates, girl. thanks for your honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know...I just re-read this blog, and it occurred to me, you listed a bunch of activities you've been doing, and then you say: "How much fun does that sound like?"

    I'll tell ya girl, that sounds like a LOTTA fun--being sober (don't know if you're an alkie, doesn't matter to me), losing weight, and being healthy and BUSY. When I'm "busy" doing what I figure is God's will for me, I am NOTHING but happy, come hell or high water.

    Thanks for visiting steveroni!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...