Hi all my lovely friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a truly awesome weekend!
I got so much done for MYSELF for a change. Now that I am single again - I am focused on me and my home and it is so clean and so pretty! This, in turn, means I am so happy! I truly am!
I did not realize how much I was ignoring my welfare to "take care" of someone else! WOWSA!
I feel so free and I truly realize that I cannot save that other person! No one is going to change bad habits for someone else and I cant expect that! Anyway...here is my list of accomplishments on my first weekend home being single!!!
1. wash and scrub fish tanks
2. change fish tank water and filter
3. wash and scrub litter boxes
4. download new recommended iTunes
5. wash summer cloths and winter clothes
6. switch out summer for winter clothes in closet
7. catch up on Survivor, Teen Mom 2, Grimm, Mom and Amazing race episodes
8. wash windows and sliding glass door
9. wash car
10. vacuum inside car
11. plant plants and herbs on patio
Along the lines of number 11...here is my patio in all it's glory this year!!!! I bought out Home Depot and Portmann's! But I cannot wait to chill out this whole summer on my patio!!!
First this lovely plant!!!
Got this beauty at Portmann's...and hung up the hummingbird feeders....have not seen one yet though...they should be here soon!
A pot of flowers on the corner...
Another beautiful hanging pot!
And my favorite....fresia!!!
Another corner pot of flowers!
And herbs!!! parsley, thyme, oregano and dill
A columbine flower in yellow and rosemary!
This is the panoramic view. If you are in the area, stop by and we can sit and have tea on my patio! I love company!
I hope everyone has a great week! Take care of yourself and others! Happy Tuesday!