Friend Makin Monday - The Basics
Can I just say that I am soo excited that Friend Makin Monday is back?!?! You shoud come by a join in too! Just answer the questions below and link up in the comments at All The Weigh!
Thanks Kenlie for resurrecting my favorite Monday link up!!! Here goes!!!!
- How often do you make your bed? EVERYDAY!!!! Without exception! My mother trained me well!
- What are you currently reading? People magazines...my sister has a subscription so she saves them up for me and when I see her I get to read them all and catch up on my knowledge of the stars- Hee!
- Do you go to bed at a certain time? If so, what time?Absolutely! Work days I am in bed at 9:30 PM. I normally go to Barre class at 5:45 AM so I have to hit to bed early during the week. On weekend, maybe 11 or 12.
- What are your favorite TV shows currently? I love Grimm, Teen Mom OG and 2, Survivor and the Amazing Race - reality TV kind of girl! HA
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten lately? I do not eat weird things - lol. I cannot even think of the last weird thing I ate.
- Do you have any trips planned? If so, where are you going next? I do! I have a New York trip with friends and I have a family vacation to the beach at Stone Harbor, NJ. Also, me and BF are going to plan a Caribbean week somewhere. Any ideas?!?!? I NEED ideas!
- How many cups of coffee do you drink per day? If you’re not a coffee drinker, what you do prefer? I cannot even count. That is my last vice. I quit smoking and drinking and it is all I have so I do not even want to count. HA
- It’s Saturday night, and you decided to stay in? What do you do to entertain yourself? (We’re talking hobbies, interests, etc.) TV or board games - I LOVE board games!
- When you give a gift do you wrap it, or do you put it in a gift bag? I am a gift bag kind of gal! Lots of tissue but definitely a gift bag!
- Share one thing from last week that made you smile? I ran the Hershey 10K and the entire run felt great!! I even ran up all the hills - that never happens!! I smiled all day!!! And I got to visit with my sister! Family ALWAYS makes me smile!