Wednesday, March 2, 2016
I am linking up with all my buddies again for Wednesday Hodgepodge! I you want to join in, grab the button above and answer all the questions...then link up Here!
1. February ended with an extra 24 hours in 2016. What did you do with your bonus day?
Since it was Monday I had to work so nothing special happened at all. :-(
2. What's something in your life that's grown by leaps and bounds in recent days, weeks, months, or years? I'm giving you lots of room to come up with an answer here, so no fair passing on this one.
I guess my sense of what I want in life. I feel very stagnant and like I need a big change so I am pursuing that! I think I will change a lot of things - especially how I approach what I want. It may sound selfish but I put others in front of myself A LOT an that is going to change. No more going out of my way for someone unless it truly is something I WANT to do. I do not want to waste any more precious time taking care of others. My family is the exception to this...LOL!
3. Do you read reviews about a film before deciding if you'll see it? Did you watch The Oscars this year, and if so your thoughts on the program? How many of the Best Picture nominees had you seen prior to the broadcast? (Spotlight, The Martian, The Big Short, The Revenant, Mad Max: Fury Road, Room, and Brooklyn) If you watched The Oscars who gets your award for 'best dressed'?
I do not go to see a lot of movies. I saw Sisters recently but have not seen any of the nominated films. I did not watch much of the Oscars either...just seems very extravagant to me!
4. When did you last have overnight house guests? Give us your top three tips on being a good house guest.
My sister and mom stayed over a few months ago.
1- Love cats - I have three so this is a must 2- Keep your area clean and tidy 3- Make sure you come back soon! I LOVE company!
5. March 2nd is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. Will you be celebrating? If so, would you prefer a home made peanut butter cookie, a Reese's peanut butter cup, an old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or shall I just hand you a jar and a tablespoon?
Now that I know this I will! I LOVE any excuse to eat peanut butter! Just a jar and spoon works for me!!
6. Why is failure important? Or isn't it?
Failure teaches us that we WILL NOT succeed every time but that does not make s less of a person. We will always be human and some people are just better than others at certain things. As a parent, if you let you child win and make them think they are the best at everything, they will NEVER find their strength. I think knowing your strengths and weaknesses if a very important aspect of discovering our true selves!
7. Share with us one fun thing on your March calendar.
GOING TO FLORIDA - need I say more?!?!?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This week is crawling by...vacation starts next week so we cannot get through this one fast enough - LOL!!!! So much for not wasting precious time, right?!?! LOL
I hope you all have an amazing Tuesday! I cannot wait to meet you all and hear your answers!
Posted by Ann W