1. Share one thing that really makes your day.
Getting thank you letters. I just got a bunch of thank you letters from my nieces and nephews for their Christmas presents and it was like I hit the lottery! I love that they were taught to take time to do that (I send them to everyone also) and I love reading through their comments and thank yous! I save them all and will treasure them until the day I die!
2. Lots of these kinds of lists out there, but one found here says the fifteen most colorful places on earth are:
Vernazza, Cinque Terre, italy~Burano, Italy~Havana, Cuba~Rio de Janiero, Brazil~Chefchaouen, Morocco~Balat, Istanbul, Turkey~Menton, France~Jodhpur, india~La Baca, Buenos Aires, Argentina~Guanajuato, Mexico~Capetown, South Africa~Valparaiso, Chile~Wroclaw, Poland~San Francisco, California~and Pelourhino, Salvador, Brazil.
Of those listed which would you most like to see up close and in person? Of all the places you've seen or traveled in your own life, what would you say was one of the most colorful?
I think I would like to see Morocco some day. I have heard many things and I think that is on my bucket list.
For the most colorful place I have been...that would definitely be Curacao! It was my honeymoon and I wish I could have stayed longer than a day. Curaçao, a Dutch Caribbean island, is known for its beaches tucked into coves and its expansive coral reefs rich with marine life. The capital, Willemstad, has pastel-colored colonial architecture, floating Queen Emma Bridge and the sand-floored, 17th-century Mikvé Israel-Emanuel Synagogue. It’s also a gateway to western beaches like Blue Bay, where scuba divers can access a vertical coral wall from the shore. Seriously, the cutest place ever!!! It makes you happy just to be there it's so colorful!
3. "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." Jack Canfield In general, would you agree or disagree with that statement? Why?
I definitely agree with that. Everything I do or do not do it rooted in fear. It may be masked on the outside as anger or hurt but the reality is that everything in my life can be tied to the fear of losing something I have or not getting something I want! Sad truth! I am the happiest when I realize that I have no control of anything but me and carry on from there! HA
4. Imagine you're stranded on a desert island and dessert appears...what do you hope it is? Do you ever struggle to remember which spelling is desert and which is dessert?
I would be praying for some chocolate - I NEED my chocolate! Even better...chocolate delivered by a hot man would be perfecto!
5. What song almost always makes you cry?
Jesus Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood! I love the song and can totally relate to everything it says! That is my life in a song! The version where she cries when she sings it, makes me sob!
6. January is National Soup Month. Everything from soup to nuts, in the soup, thick as pea soup, souped up...which saying most recently applies to your life in some way? Explain.
I don't really think that any apply. I can say that I do LOVE a nice bowl of tomato soup to dip bread in in the winter though!!!
7. Write a two word note to your younger self. What does it say.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am finally going the right direction on the scale, I am evaluating all the relationships in my life and getting rid of those that are negative or do not benefit me (I get used A LOT); I am making a promise to myself that 2016 is MY YEAR! I got this and I am not slacking off!
Happiest of Wednesdays to you all!