Monday, November 17, 2014

Coffee Date

I may or may not have had coffee with a really great guy this weekend!

It was a lot of fun getting to know him better.

I have known him for over 7 years now as a casual friend but, WOW, just recently realized how cute and personable he is!

We went to coffee and chatted for a couple hours on Saturday and it was great.

He has a life and a job! WOW! Double Score! He is educated, responsible, a great Dad to his kids and so handsome!

He asked me to dinner so I texted him my schedule for the week and the ball is in his court!



Hopefully dinner will happen soon - I promise to keep you all posted!

Fingers crossed - whisper me a couple prayers on this one if you are so inclined, please!!!!

It would be so nice to have a significant other for the holidays (oh and the rest of the year, too) HA!

Happy Monday yinz!


2 comments:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...