Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thai Lunch

Had lunch today at an amazing restaurant.






Met a friend of mine (used to work in my building and now works in "Corporate") - shout out to Rane!!!!



Anyway we went to this awesome place at Settler's Ridge in Robinson, PA called Thai Foon! Sooooooooo yummy!!!! Reminded me of Phnom Phen on Cherry Way in Pgh - we used to eat there all the time when I worked in the city.


I forgot my phone so I am not able to show my own photos but if you are ever in the Settler's Ridge area they have awesome combo fried rice called "Thai Foon fried rice"....YUM!!!!!



Happy Thursday ya'll!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...