Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday at Training in Tempe

Happy Thursday yinz!!!! I cannot believe that I am leaving tomorrow already!!! This week flew by!!

This picture is Team JAR (Jeff, Ann and Richard-in that order in the picture too!!) in class...we split into three teams and compete throughout the week in knowlegde games, etc. At the end, we have a class presentation due with all te data and research we have been doing all week. My team decided to get a great picture on the patio of Roly Buly for our team photo on the front of our PowerPoint presentation...here we are...




This is a few pictures from my walk this evening right after dusk I walked across the bridge from Tempe to Phoenix (it crosses the Rio Salado River) - soooo pretty!!






















































So sad I have to leave tomorrow :-(




I will miss you soooooooooooo much Tempe and your stable temperatures of 70 and above!!




But, be back very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

















1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...