Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Baby - Literally

Well, after puting my eldest cat Lucky to sleep last October when she got very sick at the ripe old age of 18, I have been thinking of getting a kitten for Kidrock and Angelica to play with - HA (they are both 6)!
Finally broke down last night and got HER at Petco last night!!!
She is 4 lbs and 5 months old - she was named Baby by the Animal Rescue League and she is soooo playful and cute and sweet!!
I brought her home last night and let her spend a little time with the others last night and she (and they!) did really well! Angelica just constanly keeps an eye on her and Kidrock runs every time she comes near (she is 1/8 his size)!
I almost left them together all day today while I am at work but decided it was better to err on the side of caution. She has been sequestered into a bedroom with food, water, litter box, and every toy known to mankind! I hope she does not get lonely! I will be calling the vet as soon as they open to find out if I can bring her in to get a clean bill of health - after that happens I will feel wayyyyy more comfortable leaving her with the others all day.
She was spayed at the Animal Rescue League already and has been given her rabies and feline leukemia and tested negative for all things they test for....hopefully all is well.
Anywho - here she is - the adorable, sweet and playful Baby! Why change the name, right?!??

PS - sorry for the blurry pictures - she does not sit still much - HA!!!






















2 comments:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...