Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Sis!

I have loved you since the day you were born FORTY years ago - I think...Ha!



Thanks for being such a caring, genuine, and loving sister! You are passionate about the things you believe in and I am sooo glad that one of those things was me!



No matter what curves life has thrown you, you have come through a stronger and more beautiful person for it and I am continuously inspired by you!



Thank you for always supporting me and loving me even when I was not very lovable! You NEVER gave up!



Happy birthday and I love you little sister!































A little PS: here is your 40th birthday song - a la Kidrock!!! Happy birthday!! XOXO


Make sure the kids are NOT around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...