Friday, March 4, 2011

Down 4.4



Well, it is weigh in day!!! I did not blog about this until now for a reason. I just rejoined Weight Watchers last week and am sooo exicted! I can;t figure out what I waited so long for - except I am cheap and did not want to spend the money! I have done soooo well all week! Weight Watchers works for me - I lost a lot a couple years ago and then just gradually lost all my good portion control habits and regained about half of it back over two years....well, time to take control again - I rejoined last Saturday!!!

Soooooooooo...Actually tomorrow is weigh in day but as I am leaving for Columbus tomorrow morning at 5AM for a baby sprinkle and family stuff...I weighed in a day early!! At first I thought I would find somewhere in Columbus to weigh in but then decided I want to be able to enjoy the day with my family and not be worried about finding a weight watchers meeting. Plus, next weeks weight in should be even better as I will have an extra day of loss!!! YIPPEE!!!

Soooo..........here it is..................I lost 4.4 pounds this week!!!!!!!

I will be back with many awesome photo posts as I will have family fun photos, photos of the baby "sprinkle" (has anyone else ever heard of this?-LOL) and ny adorable niece Madelyn's first birthday party!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! Lots of fun pictures after this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm starting to think that's what it's going to take for me to get with it. I got pretty close to goal weight oh 12 years ago. Sadly I'll have to start all over now.

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...