Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame:


I am soooo excited!!!

I have received tickets from an awesome friend of mine to go to PNC park to see the Pirates play!! The tickets for a game on friday night and I have awesome seats...


I have not gone to a game since I was a little kid and I am sooooooooooo excited.

Now to get my date...


HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...


Ok...I have secured my date/friend to attend with...I will definitely post pics after the game!!
Also - PS - I have been invited to another game on disabilities night to participate in signing the Star Spangled Banner out on the field at PNC Park (I have about two weeks to learn it) - HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?? This being single thing is really working out to my advantage!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...