Monday, February 1, 2016

Ipsy rocks as always

Happy February everyone!!

Yeah!!!

It's almost Valentines Day!

I was sick last week so I was not able to update you at all. I am going to try to get you updated on all my subscription boxes from last month before the new ones for February arrive! HA

So, here we go...one of my favorites!!! IPSY!!

Every month for only $10 you get an adorable makeup bag filled with loot (many are full size products)...January's was so cute!! My purse contents has NEVER been so organized - I use these bags to contain everything from my 100 chargers to jewelry to change - oh, and makeup sometimes!!


Here's the whole stash all together!


This is so smooth and really goes on well and soaks into the skin around my eyes...maybe just because I am very dry in the Winter but I love this already! Just kinda small :-(


 A new blender/smudge  brush!!!


Urban Decay full size glide on lip liner...this is clear and after you line your lips; you fill them in with your color...LOVE it!


This is a cream eyeshadow. It is very pretty and metallic and I think it will be my new evening out color.


Smells amazing and feels so smooth and amazing...that is all!!


This is a really pretty full size copper color eyeliner! It twists up so no need for a sharpener...LOVE IT!


As always, IPSY was a huge success and I am holding my breath waiting for February's package!!! YIPPEE!!!!


If you like trying different brands and types of makeup you will love this!!! It is only $10 a month. Also, if you like getting a gift from yourself every month!!! If you want to sign up -here is the link for IPSY!!

Happy Monday and Happy February to you all!!! 

Questions for you...

What is your favorite subscription box? 

Do you use eyeliner and mascara on the bottom lashes? I just started doing this and I love the look!!! 







1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...