Monday, August 31, 2015

The Home Team - Steelers Football

I am happy to say that I live in the City of Champions!! Yea me! Pittsburgh is my home!  I love my beautiful city and all the entertainment options it offers...not the least of which is it's sports teams....Steelers, Pirates and Penguins!! This past weekend I attended the first pre-season game and it was so much fun!! My Mom and Dad came back home to Pittsburgh from Ohio to go with me and it was awesome!!! Here is our selfie at the trolley station.



And here is our selfie with the Steelers mascot Steely McBeam!



This is a view of the fountain at the point from Heinz Field...this is the point in Pittsburgh where the three rivers converge!!! Soooo pretty!!



A little shot of the pregame stretches and warmup!



A few more.....



A little picture in the stands!!!!


Spending the day with my parents was awesome!!! I am so excited to get to games this year as my amazing boyfriend has season tickets!!! Yippee!!!! Thanks Mark for a great day and GO Steelers!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...