Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crafty Sis

Happy Tuesday all!!!
It is sooo rainy and yucky in Pittsburgh - not a pretty day at all!
I hope your weather is better than ours here!!!

I was just notified that I am going to be receiving a VoxBox and I am soooooooooo excited!!!! I will tell you all about it when I get it!

Also, not sure how many of you know this but I do not drink.  I mean, alcohol that is.  I do drink LOTS of coffee and water though!! HA HA!! So an old friend of mine, from across the street where I grew up, literally 39 years ago and I have been in contact again! His name is Marc and he is two years older than me but I remember I always looked up to him! Anyway, he posted on Facebook that he was drinking a Badass Beer. For those of you that do not know this....I am a HUGE kidrock fan!!! Badass Beer is his beer brand that he started to help put industry back in Detroit. Well, you can only get get this in Michigan and that is where Marc is now!!! YIPPEE!!!! I mentioned that I was jealous that he had a Badass Beer and he sent me a message yesterday that he has gone and shipped me some!!!! Do you believe that!?!?!?!? Seriously, how nice was that!!!! I definitely need to have some drinking company over now - HA HA!!!!!!!!  I am psyched!!!

This is a few miscellaneous pictures from the last few days for your viewing pleasure...


Just a small part of my family at my parents house on the lake....I was mowing and they were fishing...my nieces and nephew, little sister, Mom and Dad.

Kyleigh chillin' on her double lawnchair....she was actually probably trying to keep her brother an dsister from getting one - HA!!


And another from the other angle - she said "Get one from up here"...so I did!

My little sister saw this on Pintrist and recreated it for my mother for Mothers Day...Soooooo crafty!!!!

Alybug in the car headed to shopping!

The baby birds on Monday....not dure how many days old now,,,,,but, furry and cute!!!!


And another!!!!!!

Another crafty project by my nieces and nephew (actually by my little sister)...they made fingerprints flowers and put all their names on it - love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The stepping stone it is sitting on is another favorite...my sister makes me one each year with the kids handprints and footprints.

Hope you all stay warm and dry out there in bloggy land!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could get a voxbox i hang out there and do reviews and collect badges but i never receive one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that place on the lake looks so nice! Is the water good for swimming?

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...