Wednesday, October 12, 2011

!!!Swapoween!!!

I am sooo excited to write this post!!!

I know I am supposed to wait but cannot contain my excitement or my thanks!!!
I participated in Swapoween with Beth and Miss Angie!!!

I have to say I had an amazing time getting to know my swap buddy Becca through her posts on her blog Everyday Life - one thing was made very clear...she is a fun loving gal that is NOT a girly-girl!!! LOL!! I hope I shopped well for you and I hope you love everything I picked out!!! I loved everything you sent~~could not have shopped for myself any better!!! HA!

I have to say thank you again...I truly loved everything you sent me!!!!!! AWESOME Halloween gift selections!! I got more excited with each thing I pulled out of the box!!!!!!!!! I have to say also, we think A LOT alike as we bought each other the EXACT same candy dish and a lot of the same things (kitchen towels, decor, socks....HA!!!!)!



Here is the box - I could hardly wait to tear it open and then I remembered I should document this occasion!!! HA!








Awesome skeleton necklaces...I will be wearing these as Halloween draws nearer however right now- they are being used as curtain ties in my guest room to add to the decor....




The EXACT same candy dish I sent to Becca!!! HILLARIOUS!






A cute snow globe - this now resides on my TV!!!!!!!





Two awesome kitchen towels and some cool bat socks - I WILL be sporting these any chance possible!!!!






A HUGE candy jar of Candy Corn...another personal favorite - I will definitely not be losing any weight between now and Halloween!





She also sent this awesome blowup cat - here is a shot of the other cats inspecting it (okay so maybe not inspecting it but how gross - trying to smell its butt!!!!!!!!)HA HA!





And last but definitely not least my new coffee cups!!!!! I do not drink wine or soda but I will be enjoying my coffee in these as I love to enjoy the ambiance of halloween!!!!!!! NICE!






With all this loot - who could not be a happier swapper?!?!?!?!?! Moi!!!!







I can't wait till the next swap - I LOVE these things!!




Thanks again Becca and I hope you love your loot as much as I love mine!!!!!!!!!




XOXOXO

I promise I will post this again on the proper "swapoween" posting date!! HA!











6 comments:

  1. so happy yu liked everything and i to thought it was great that we thought alike in some of out gifts.

    Ps the chocolate was delish didn't make it through the day i loved it so much

    this was so much fun can't wait to do it again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ann, that's a great package Becca sent you! We didn't hear from you about sending your package in the swap though---- so it's good to hear you are still in and you sent your package.

    :) I'll have link-ups posted tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you love it! :) Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just stopping by from Miss Angies. What a great package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inflatable cat! I would try to scare my cat with it all night!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...