Friday, April 1, 2016

SUYL - Favorite Beauty Products



I am joining Kelly at Kelly's Corner for her Show Us Your Life series. Today is the show us your favorite beauty products link-up!

I am excited to share these as they are my MUST HAVES for my Beauty routine!

My hair must have is Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Spray! This stuff is amazing and it will leave your hair smelling amazing and also so shiny and healthy looking! I get compliments all day on my hair - I promise you will LOVE IT!


Another hair must have for me is Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo. I work out and then go to work on many days and this is a life saver for my hair. It is the only one I use and I have tried MANY!

As far as makeup, I have a few favorites. The first must have would be primer. I never used one for years and now that I have tried it I am sold! I do not do my makeup without a primer.  My favorite is Bare Minerals Prime Time. It leaves my skin smooth and the makeup never settles in the skin creases or looks dry anymore!

Lastly, I love my Buxom lip gloss! It keeps lips hydrated and it has a fun tingly sensation! It's hard to explain but wait until you kiss someone and they notice! LOL!

I cant wait to read everyone else's answers and find some new awesome products!!!! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...