Friday, April 15, 2016

My Favorite Etsy Shop

Personalized Jewelry - including swivel bars

I would love to introduce you all to my new etsy store!!

My favorite Etsy shop is my own of course! I am making hand-stamped jewelry and it is very affordable but still high quality!

Please come check it out at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/annsterw if you are looking for high quality, personalized jewelry...I promise you will be %100 satisfied!!! Plus, you know where to find me if not! HA!

Here is an example of my "down by the sea" necklace. This comes with either the silver chain or black rope chain and you can pick any crystal you want or an initial(s) charm also.


Here is my "beach girl" necklace...this is one of my favs!!! I can do any initial you want on this or change the wording to "beach bum" or "sun worshipper", etc.



Here is my serenity wing necklace...I can stamp anything you want on this if you would prefer something other than "serenity". Also comes with either the silver or black rope chain and you could select to have initials instead of the word joy also.


Another of my favorites is this mother, grandma or aunt necklace. This is a four-sided swivel bar that I can stamp up to four names on and also included is the crystals for each childs birthstone...great gift for any mother or grandmother or aunt!



 This is one of my newest designs. I made it for my niece on her first holy communion. It has the name and date of your event.   It is also great for baptism or confirmation.


Anything in the store can be stamped on Nickle Silver or Brass.

Enjoy and I PROMISE...100% satisfaction!

3 comments:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...