Welcome to Wednesday Hodgepodge! I'm joining in with Joyce and others for the weekly hodgepodge. Can't wait to read everyone's responses!
I truly STILL do not feel grown up and I am mid-40s now! I feel better and younger than I did in high school. I think that is due to the fact that I actually workout and try to eat right now that my age is quickly accelerating and back then, I just did not care! I ate fast food and junk everyday and NEVER worked out really. I am acting responsible but I still love acting like a kid too!!! I hope that never changes!
2. When did you last buy a vehicle? Was this by design or because you had no other option? Was the car/truck purchase for your own personal use or was it bought for someone else to drive? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being delightful and 1 being "pass the Excedrin") how would you rate the experience?
I last bought a vehicle ..... last week!!! Yea me! I am so excited! I had to as my air conditioner compressor died and it would have cost way too much for as old as my car was. So I got a new Civic Si and I love it!!!
3. Corn bread, corn chips, corn pudding, corn on the cob, cornflakes, corn chowder-your favorite of the corn-y foods listed? What needs to be served alongside your selection?
I love corn on the cob and cornbread but for the cornbread there must be chili! For the corn on the cob....there needs to be nothing but salt!!! YUMMO!
4. What's something in your life that regularly requires you to 'put your thinking cap on'?
My job requires my "thinking cap" everyday which is why when I come home I am out! No more thinking about anything!!!!
5. Share a favorite movie set in a school or classroom, or whose theme relates to school days in some way.
I love the movie Finding Nemo! My favorite part is when the sharks are all in the therapy (class kind of right?) and they say "Fish are our friends, not food"....LOL!
6. Reading, writing, and 'rithmetic' are commonly referred to as the three R's. What are the three R's in your life right now?
Re-evaluating my current relationships and what is important and which are working and which are not
Riding around in my new car
Road-rage is very prevalent in my life when I am having a bad day - I soooo need to work on this!!!
7. What's something you've learned or tried recently you can say was 'easy as ABC'?
I recently learned to stand up on (and stay on) a Standup paddle board! I was really proud of myself!
8. Random Thought- Life is hard and confusing...just when you think you have it all figured out, you get a curve ball!! Ughhhh..
I hope you all have an amazing week!