Monday, August 31, 2015

The Home Team - Baseball

I spent Saturday night at a Pirates game with my boyfriend! It was so much fun! We decided late in the day to head down to the game and ended up getting pretty awesome seats!! This is the actual view...



And this is the zoomed in version! We seriously were really close though and right behind home plate!



Random shot of the game...



7th inning stretch...cleaning the field...


I love my city so much! What a great weekend it was cheering on the local teams! I really look forward to many more game with my wonderful boyfriend!!! He is the best and always plans the most incredible dates!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...