Thursday, February 6, 2014

Please Help!

I am always loking to help in whatever way possible to make the world a better place.

I love the idea of sharing myself and my resources with others.

I was recently made aware of a special kitty and a special rescuer that really need any help they can get both monetarily and a possible loving home forever.

You can read all the details in the link below.  Even if you can only give $1 - I am sure she will appreciate anything you can spare to help this sweet little kitty finally have a pain-free life.

http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/mr-beckett-needs-the-antidote/135488



Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...