Thanks for stopping by!
I blog about fitness, weight loss, recovery, relationships, running, family, gardening, working out and anything else that pops into my head! I have intense love for the Steelers, Pirates, Penguins and my Higher Power-God!
I completed my one and only marathon in 2014!
Please make sure to comment and let me know you were here...I love visitors and new friends!
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Christmas Link Up
With all the Holiday prep I have had nothing to blog about.
I was sooooo excited when I found this link up.
It sounds like fun and gives me something to say!!! HA
So click HERE and link up if you want to play too with Jake and Holly!!!
Here we go!!!
1. My favorite Christmas was Christmas 1996. I guess I should really say that it was the best and
the worst all in one. I actually entered inpatient rehab on December
9th, 1996 and Christmas was a little shaky that year. At the time I
thought it was a really horrible thing but now I know it was the start
of an amazing sober life and I am soooo BLESSED!!!
2. The worst Christmas I had was Christmas 1996 also. Like I said above I was really sick and shaky and Christmas was really rough but what I did not know was that it would be the beginning of an amazing stretch of my life and AGAIN I am soooo BLESSED!!!
3. That one gift that made me scratch my head and say, "Hmmmm" was a snail cut out of tin and painted horrendously...purchased from the dollar store (by an adult mind you- had a child given it to me I would have loved it for the thought - hee) If you cannot afford a gift then don't give one at all...I would rather that than something horrendous!
4. One year I
5. I think the worst gift to give is something that you just grab up and requires no thought. I love thought out gifts that either mean something or apply to that specific person.
6. At Christmastime I typically always smile!!! I love the holidays and the holiday prep and the holiday decorations and the holiday songs!!! How can you not smile!!?!?!??!?!
7. Typically, family Christmas ROCKS!!!
8. If I could change one thing about the Holiday season I would not! I love everything as it is!!
9. It is so hard to buy for bosses. I never know what to give my bosses so I usually opt for homemade candy and cookies.
10. My favorite Christmas tradition is baking Christmas cookies with my family and all of us meeting up at my parents house for the holiday.
Hi all! It's Wednesday!!! You know what that means?!?!?
It is time to join in with Joyce from This Side of the Pond for Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you want to join in; just answer on your own blog, then hop back to Joyce's blog tomorrow to add
your link to the party. I always love meeting new people and reading everyone's answers!!
1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't? Oh UGH! Don't remind me!! LOL! My carpet! I own a condo and I would love to replace my carpet!. My parents had their whole house done for around 5 thousand so I thought it would be reasonable for my little itty bitty condo but guess what???It was ridiculous!! My lowest quote was $3600!! WHAT?!?!? So disappointing! Then - my dishwasher broke so that sealed the deal for no new carpet!! What I am going to do I start watching YOUTUBE videos and learn how to do hardwood or laminate myself!! Stay tuned!!!
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalg…