If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at Kenlie's blog: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.
Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Pondering Personal Thoughts
1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? I feel anywhere between 25 and 50. HEE HEE! Seriously! In the mornings after a serious workout and sleep, I feel 50....after I wake up and move around (limber up the stiffness) my age begins to drop rapidly! I love hanging out with younger people and Zumba and dancing, etc. Very young at heart!!
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? Absolutely - almost to a fault!! I give a lot and am very loyal!!!!
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life? Last year nothing super exciting happened. Honestly, the best thing was getting all my credit card debt paid off!!! So yes, I guess that was pretty exciting for me!
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever? Nope :-(
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays? Sure, in the beginning. Then the traveling may get in the way a little.... :-)
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you? Nothing; I try to pay little attention to what people think of me.
7. Share something you do differently than most people. honestly do not know of something
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done? Skydiving!!!!!!
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move? Virgin Gorda
10. What's the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world? I wish I could help everyone understand how much happier we’d be if people were nicer to each other. (I left Kenlie's answer as I love it and agree whole-heartedly!!!!)
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Have a happy Monday, friends!