Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sunday - Day 1 - Part 1

I am heading on a work trip back to Tempe, AZ. I was there last month and am on my way back for more training.




I will miss these cuties soooooooooo much for the next week - my house sitter will give them tons of loving but they wioo be missed...is this the cutest picture ever?!?!?!?









And look at this awesome sleeping position...upside down and twisted...HA!




And anothere..same pose :-)







Here is the view from my plane in Pgh....before takeoff...




And here is landing at the airport in Tempe, AZ. I had the greatest pilot...he was soo funnny "Captain America" was his name - HA!! He got us in 45 mins early but we sat on the plane for an hour until a gate opened! WOWSA!




Here is my snazzy rental.....cute hugh?!?!? So for this week only...I am fron California!! GO ME!




And this is a ding I found on my rental upon arrival at the hotel...just wanted to document...




And the total view....






I was walking at a park near thew hotwl on Sunday and saw all these holes...snakes??? scorpions?????? What lives here?????



A view further away from the holes....



The park sign...






























Beautiful picutes on the way up....Part 2 has the second part...






1 comment:

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...