Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flip Flop Love




I am participating in a flip flop swap that is being hosted by Becca at The Texas Darlings. This is actually the third annual so I am grateful to be able to be a part of it!!!! YIPPEE!!!! I love this stuff!!!





I have been paired up with Amy at Nine-Ninety-One and I am soooooooooo excited!!!





Amy's blog is great and very fun and interesting so if you do not follow her yet, I suggest you do!!!! I can't wait to try this recent recipe she blogged about - HIPPY CAKE!!!





This has been one week full of fun shopping and I will be mailing her swap package out tomorrow (initially I was going to post the contents here but since she is (I think) now following my blog I don't want to kill the suprise)..LOL!!!!





Happy almost TGIF!!




1 comment:

  1. Go ahead. Post it. I will turn my head.--- for 2 minutes!!!

    YAY!! Super excited. :)

    Thanks for the shout out, woman!!

    ReplyDelete

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...