Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Amish Friendship Bread


Hopefully this is yummy!!!!!!!!!
I am on day ten (got this bag of starter from my sis over Thanksgiving and she took care of it the first 7 days of its life) and tonight I will go home and add ingredients and portion out three starter bags to give to three LUCKY people at work.
Then I get to add more ingredients and bake my bread....I will blog pics of my cooked loaf!
I hear there are many variations on how to cook this bread..what to add, etc. If you have any suggestions please leave them and I will give them a shot eventually. I think this would be a cool thing to do with blogger friends also....jyst figuring out the logistics of mailing the starter bags,...LOL
Since I started fat club I will have to freeze some for me to try later - sounds good to me!
Walt will be my official taster tonight!
I am soooooo excited to see how it turns out!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICU Nurse it is

 Hi everyone!! I am just here checking in quickly. I almost feel bad checking in as it has been an eternity since I posted!!! UGH! Life has ...